Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Visiting the Court of the Crochet Kween.

Its been some time since I've blogged on here. The start of the school year, work, after school activities and vacations have left me in a busy whirlwind. When Gwen, the Crochet Kween, and I met about month ago, she asked me to be a guest blogger. I cannot tell you how honored I was to be asked. Here I am a forever crochet newbie and the Crochet Kween herself is asking me to be a guest blogger on her site!! I'm still blushing….gosh ;)
Below is a link to Gwen's blog and what I describe as the royal court of crochet. Experts in crochet stop by her blog and Gwen gives a plethora of crochet information as well. Once you stop by, you will be "hooked" on her blog.

And don't forget to check back with me in a few weeks when I review Gwen's latest book,The Fine Art of Crochet.

Without any further ado, click here for my guest post.
http://crochetqueen-royalramblings.blogspot.com/2013/10/guest-blogger-liza-from-gabli-musings.html

If you want to check out Gwen's book, get a look at it here:
http://www.amazon.com/The-Fine-Art-Crochet-Contemporary/dp/1481731866 

Gabli

2 comments:

  1. Wow ...what a great accomplishment. And I read your story my dear ... I'm amazed at your strength and persistence. I feel blessed to know you and feel lucky that we can share some of our projects and experiences.
    I love your work ( both of them - I'm actually a social worker also- working for the state of Oregon). You are a strong woman and I'm sure this disease is just a minor thing ccmpared to the strength God will give to you to continue your journey.
    I'll always be here and count on me to listen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Taci! I love your statement that this disease is a minor thing in comparison to God's strength. Keep crocheting and keep praying is my model;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and be polite please and thank you.