Monday, March 25, 2013

Happy Easter

Yay! I saw snowdrops this morning! We've had some flurries but I mean I saw color in my front yard! Yes! Bright yellow sticking up from under the frozen dirt and snow. This makes me happy ;) Usually my daffodils are grown and they open up right on Easter morning. I don't expect that to happen this year and my back yard is looking rather dreary. The snowdrops are a welcomed site. Inside, we are all ready for Easter and hoping that the bounty of color drives those gray skies away.


 Thank you for the snow: It was  tons of fun but now we need sun!





On another note, I have neglected my crochet for the treadmill. Its bitter sweet really. I don't crochet as much because I am on the treadmill reading about crochet on the Kindle. I miss crochet but atleast I know that I am torturing myself for a very good reason: me! I am, however, coming up with an ingenious plan to incorporate crochet into treadmill time without killing myself. It involves hanging a teapot since this will make sure my yarn stays put above me and not underfoot.  Now to convince the hubster.

Wishing you a blessed Easter and remembering that because of His sacrifice I have new life and second chances with time to complain about treadmills. 

Gabli

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean!
    Great plans for crocheting on the treadmill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe the tea pot could act as a shower and you wouldn't have to do that afterward! Great invention! (Jaime's Mom) Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL> I would prefer that it works as an actual tea holder with a long straw and maybe I can crochet, work out and have some tea (mad scientist laugh).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are brilliant and perhaps on to something with your invention :) My crochet has fallen behind in my attempts to get exercise as well :( boo!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and be polite please and thank you.