I am committing myself publicly to be at least halfway done with this list by the end of the week (NO procrastinating):
- I still have 3 scarves to finish
- 3 more beard hats to finish (completed 6)
- 1 more adult owl hat to finish
- 2 lace scarves to finish
- finish baking for our annual cookie exchange at work
- help out at Little A's school club party
- speak at a women's event on the 13th- OMG that's tomorrow!
- do something about the forest that are my eyebrows- this should scare folks tomorrow
- buy the hubsters gifts (this is bad- very bad- I am way behind)
- buy little G Optimus Prime and Bulkhead toys (oh the names!)
- attend two Christmas parties that I'd rather skip but must go to
- make flautas for little G's potluck singalong at his preschool
- keep my dentist appointment and physical therapy appts
- mail the Christmas cards
- call dad and brother for their birthday
- finish moving my office (yay I got a bigger office with an awesome window!)
- get to the zoo lights and other 25 Days of Christmas events…..all by Saturday or bust!!!
- And for the love of mercy, Gabli make sure you can sit down and catch up on some Alaska: the Last Frontier and Parenthood while sipping tea…sigh.
The house smells divine, of baked goods
Everyone but mom is asleep
All is quiet and calm as it should
But I must hurry and bake more sweets