Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Gotta read.

Not to long ago the nice lady at Crochet Concupisence emailed me about a book she was working on. Let me rephrase, a wonderful and much needed in my library, must get as soon as its published, book that she was working on. Its about crochet of-course, but with deeper meaning. Her book "How Crochet Saved my Life" is a collection of the stories behind some pretty awesome women and their past-time, money maker, therapy, etc. etc., known as CROCHET. I can't remember if I answered all of her questions given the amount of medication I was on and the fact that my hands and arms looked like sausages about to explode- hence the stay away from the typing thing. But, I am sure the rest of the stories are exciting and in need of some thorough reading and sharing. I will be sharing this book with the women in my craft and crochet circles.

When you check out her website…. you will need to:

  1. Bookmark it
  2. Go back frequently
  3. Read through the archive
  4. Check out all of the fab reviews and links 
And as a result, you will be inspired.

crochet-saved-my-life-book-cover.jpg



2 comments:

  1. Thanks again for mentioning this book for me. It's gotten some great success and I'm so appreciative to everyone who helped spread the word in its earliest days!

    My next book has just been announced. Check it out on the Crochet Concupiscence blog!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and be polite please and thank you.