Monday, January 9, 2012

Why on Earth am I doing this now?

I ask myself this question as I type. Why now? I constantly complain that I am too busy - not enough time in the day- need more sleep-not enough health in my body. I am actually trying to convince myself that this is a good idea and that I should not delete this blog. Here goes:
1) Life is happening way too quick and you no longer journal- this will be your journal and it will force you to slow down and take a longer look
2)You have way too many pics that never get seen by anyone other than your laptop
3) A couple of pals already told you should do this … so this is for them too
4) Life is too short and you don't want to wonder what would have happened if you had not given into the temptation of blogging

While I am not an expert at what I will post here, I am an expert at trying and having fun along the way. So here is to my experiment… let's see if I can stick with it.

All things are possible, through God who gives me great strength!
Gabli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and be polite please and thank you.