|My heating pad- he keeps me company, keeps me warm and helps ease the pain|
I need to tip my hat to all of those hard working mommas out there that keep blogs to support their families. This is not easy and I just started! It gets even more difficult when you have a thousand excuses as to why not. Here are my top three:
- I use the excuse that this is fun and really I need to do more important pressing things with my time.
- I use the excuse that my grammar is terrible.
- I use the excuse that I should save whatever strength I have in my hands at that moment for cleaning, scrubbing n' fluffing the nest.
- I need me time. As a professional in the mental health and social services field, a volunteer, a mama, a homeowner, a wife, a friend and a darn good listener, if I do not slow down I will burst. This is my time….atleast until gardening season comes around.
- I also need to use spell check more often- I mean really its right up there in the tab!
- I will always find something to clean, organize or do. Although my home is a humble one, I keep it spotless. I simply cannot sit down and rest until things are in their homes, toys are somewhat organized and dinner is almost ready (although the hubster cooks way more than I do- I try to help out). This type of work will never end. So I need to ignore the idea that the strength in my hands must go for something useful in the home.
I do want to say thank you ladies for your inspiration, hard work, crafty ideas, etc. Let's hope I can do the same.
"Only those that dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." Robert F. Kennedy