Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Gabli Musing on Cords





If there is something that drives me batty is a tangled mess of cords. The laptop has a cord, the camera has a cord, the camcorder has a cord, the phones have cords, the cell phones have cords, the GPS has cords. Come to think of it, it would be nice if I had a cord. I would plug myself in at night and voila, reenergized…no need for food consumption. But I digress. I get my RX from Target. About 4 years ago I started using the cute colored identification rings they put on thier bottles to help me deal with the cord mess that tends to take over our "geek basket" (a geek basket is what I call the basket that houses all of the cords mentioned above and thier counterparts). I gotta tell you that years later this still works. I like that the rings are large enough and I can write down what the chord is for. Any extras go to A for bracelets for her dolls.